Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 4, 2013

[Narutard] Naruto Shippuuden Opening 13: Niwaka Ame Nimo Makezu by NICO Touches the Walls


Hope this time my video'll survive a little longer on YT~
Blocked again ="=
Trying upload directly to this blog. It's so furious that blogspot doesn't accept embedded videos from other streaming sites rather than YT... Such a monopology~
DONE!!!!!
Just made a Dailymotion account
And things perfectly work out!



Yup, this blog's supposed to be 100% Arashi-related and 100% in Vietnamese (well, okay, 90% I suppose) but I'm practice subbing as much as posisible and want to share my work with everyone so this video is posted here~
If there are more Naruto or anime-manga-related subbed videos in the future I think I'll move this video to a new blog (So that this blog can be exclusively my Arashi's fangirling land~)
I gave up on YT, my videos (mostly OP & ED videos of Naruto) keep blocked right away and even faster after I almost got my YT account deleted because of posting a performance of Arashi =/ Meanwhile, my upload of a HnA episode still survives....  Really can't get it~

Put an end to all this rambling and hope my subbing skill will get faster soon~

2 nhận xét:

  1. t k xem đc nhưng cũng vào cmt ủng hộ m cái

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Tưởng ai ="=
    à mà dạo này t đang tập làm sub nên có muốn sub cái gì không để t thử~
    giả dụ như có ep nào mi muốn xem nhưng esub hay LQ quá không? =))) *ôm*

    Trả lờiXóa